Bad posture back pain symptoms
A large number of people are suffering from the effects of bad posture. Postural dysfunction is the condition of anyone when the spine is positioned unnaturally. Because of the bad posture, there will be extra stress on the joints and muscles in the body. There will be extra pressure on the tissues so this health condition can be painful with time. Low back pain problem is very common in the patients having bad posted. There can be other problems with Neck, arm or shoulder pain. It is very important to know about this body problem at right time for good treatment.
Painful symptoms of bad body posture:
When it comes to knowing about the symptoms of bad body posture there will be various pain conditions in the body. The most common areas in the body for pain or lower back, shoulder, neck, and arm. There can be some additional pain problems in the leg, ankle, knee, and hip. Because of the extra stress on the upper back, shoulders, and neck, there can be the symptoms of a headache in the patient.
The visible symptoms of bad body posture:
The symptoms of bad body posture may be visible to anyone easily. Here are the examples of good and poor body postures:
- POOR Body Posture: Slouching, curved shoulders, hunchback, leaning head forward, bent knees
- GOOD Body Posture. Stable upright posture, with a straight line from the ear to the shoulder to the hip
- POOR BodyShoulder blades excessively back, arching of the low back, locked knees, pot belly
Therefore, you can also estimate the bad body posture with these visible symptoms in anyone. The problem of bad posture can be caused by various factors. Here are some of the common factors causing the problem of postural dysfunction in anyone:
- Weakness in the muscles
- Poor stability of the core
- Lack of awareness of right posture
- Decreased level of fitness
- Joint stiffness
- Long-time sittings in the wrong position
- Injuries or health problems
According to the expert physiotherapist Dr. Amit Aggarwal (PT), all these factors can cause the problem of bad body posture.
Physiotherapy treatment for bad posture:
The Physiotherapy treatment can be very helpful to minimize the effects of postural dysfunction in the body. It may not eliminate the bad posture completely but it will be helpful to minimize it to the comfort level. When you are getting help with Physiotherapy treatment with an experienced physiotherapist Centres like Dr. Aggarwal Physio Centres, you will also feel the decrease in pain after the correction of the body posture. Here is the list of some of the common Physiotherapy treatments for bad posture problem:
- Assessment and diagnosis of postural habits
- Advice regarding ergonomic workstations
- Postural education and training
- Dry needling
- Manual therapy and soft tissue massage
- Joint mobilization
- Postural taping
- Activity modification advice
- Corrective exercises and movements for the improvement in flexibility, strength, and posture
- Pilates exercises
All of these treatment solutions are included to treat the patients having the problem of bad body posture. It is very important to consult an experienced and professional physiotherapist at the right time if you are facing any of the symptoms of bad posture. The problem of the postural dysfunction can be controlled if diagnosed at right time by the health experts. In the present time, this treatment is available in lots of hospitals around the country for patients.