Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Noida: Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
Erectile Dysfunction is a pervasive problem among males. It occurs equally in both senior and young males. In easy words, we refer to inaptitude to start or keep an erection as erectile dysfunction. Doctors treat Erectile disorder (ED) in a variety of ways. These include medications, injections, Penile implants, PRP, surgical treatment, and shock wave therapy.
Low-intensity shock waves treatment increases the flow of blood through the penis. It can also help in promoting the development of new blood vessels.
Shockwave therapy can also be referred to as low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy. It is the most recent treatment to treat erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is among the most frequently reported sexual problems that men faces. It affects millions of men in India. It is common for men to have difficulty maintaining or obtaining an erection for smooth sexual relations. It’s not unusual for men to experience occasional erectile issues, erectile dysfunction, which develops regularly or gradually, isn’t normal and needs treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction could happen:
- In response to emotional issues or due to stress
- Due to limited blood flow to the penis, or sometimes nerves are damaged, the penis will be unable to function correctly.
- An early indicator is severe illnesses like heart disease or atherosclerosis (blocked or hardened arteries) and high blood sugar due to hypertension or diabetes.
The most efficient treatments for ED available. Currently accessible for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Noida part of Delhi NCR at Dr. Aggarwal Physio Centre.
Now, you might be asking, what is the procedure for EDT with shock waves ? It redirects the blood flow to the penis without using any surgical techniques, steroids, or medication. When an erection occurs, there is a significant amount of blood circulation to the penis, elevated pressure.
Shockwave EDT is a cutting-edge procedure that offers a rapid and thorough treatment covering every part of the cavernous system. The source of therapy or device is placed at a right angle to the cavernous bodies and then moved prolonged across the penis till the endpoint. It ensures a maximal uniform transfer of energy. The procedure is simple and takes about few minute. The doctor determines the number of sessions needed for a patient after an examination. The treatment is currently accessible at Dr. Aggarwal Physio Centre in Noida Sector 48.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- It increases blood supply in the penile area
- Beneficial for better erection
- Moreover, it is very effective in promoting the development of new blood vessels.
- Non-invasive procedure
- Most relaxing fact, it is a painless treatment.
- The best option for people who aren’t ready to pay for surgery or medicine
- The effects of Shockwave are evident only 4 weeks after treatment
- It rejuvenates the muscles around the penile region.
Causes of ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
Emotional and physical issues or both are one of the main reasons for Erectile Dysfunction. A few of the physical causes of Erectile Dysfunction are: –
- Either blood flow to the penis is insufficient or absent.
- Due to the above or another reason penis is unable to get proper blood flow during an erection.
- Health conditions that reduce penis blood flow like smoking, diabetes, or a hardened artery
- Nerve damage of penis due to diabetes
- Signals from the brain or spinal cord aren’t able to reach the penis.
- Specific ailments, injuries, or surgeries that affect the pelvic area can cause damage to nerves in the penis.
If you have Erectile Dysfunction, It is challenging to maintain an erection suitable for sexual relations. However, when the problem becomes a regular occurrence and is causing you discomfort, it is best to seek the assistance of an experienced physiotherapist.
Erectile dysfunction can also indicate more severe heart disease, indicating blockage in the blood vessels. It could even signal the likelihood of suffering a heart attack, stroke, or any other issues with the circulation that affect the legs. It can also cause low self-esteem, and depression.
Emotional causes include:
- Stress or pressure at home or work
- Conflicts between relationships
- Be concerned about sexual performances
- Pressure from religious or social conflict
Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED):
In this shockwave therapy, the probe is positioned in the penile region. The probe emits low-intensity extracorporeal waves that last for around 20-30 minutes. The treatment has shown results within about 4 weeks of making a more robust and better erection.
What exactly is shock wave therapy?
Shock wave therapy uses a specially designed medical device to transmit harmless shock waves through the penis to re-establish blood vessels. Moreover, it encourages the natural healing process of Erectile dysfunction. After a consultation with Dr. Amit Aggarwal (PT), he will form a treatment plan. Within a couple of days the treatment and stimulation with shock waves will improve blood flow and eliminate ED.
Does the therapy of shock waves hurt?
Contrary to what it sounds, the entire shock wave procedure is safe. The medical device generates a meagre amount of electrical energy and then passes it along your shaft. The electrical pulses that you don’t be able to feel are tiny enough that they can open blood vessels. Moreover, restart your nervous system and encourage a natural erection.
What number of sessions will it require?
Every patient is evaluated depending on the level of their Erectile dysfunction. It could take 4 sessions for one person could take six for another. When you visit Dr. Amit Aggarwal (PT), you will receive an individual examination and a customized treatment program. It means that your treatment will be specific to your requirements and is reliable and safe.
Note: If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, It is advisable to book an appointment or visit us at our centre at Tulip Mall Sector-48 for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Noida with the help of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy. Do not forget sooner treatment is always better…